inactive

Dr. Nicholas Passero MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clemmons, NC

January 14th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever encountered

June 18th, 2013
So sorry to hear of Dr Passero's passing..What a great man and Doctor he was. What a loss to the community but more importantly to his family. He was the best Doctor I had ever had. Always had a smile on his face and hugs to pass out. I KNOW this man is in heaven...

May 29th, 2013
Joan Vernon, Patient
I just found out about MY Dr.Passero. I am so saddened. He was a special Doctor. He treated me like a special person, spent time with me., Laughed with me.He made sure he checked out every thing if he thought there was the slightest chance of a problem. I do not understand how this could happen to him. A very special Doctor, he will be missed.

May 28th, 2013
Not only was Dr. Nick a great doctor, but he was a great person. He treated his patients like friends that he cared about. He never talked down to his patients, the way that many doctors do. He was constructive, positive, upbeat. I cannot put into words what it meant to me having him for a doctor and how much I will miss him.