A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pastis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pastis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pastis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pastis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas James Pastis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Pastis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pastis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pastis practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Charleston Pulmonologists.