A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pastis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pastis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pastis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pastis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pastis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pastis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Pastis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Pastis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pastis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pastis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors.