A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pawlowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander Pawlowski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Pawlowski practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.