A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawlowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pawlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pawlowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander Pawlowski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Pawlowski practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pawlowski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.