A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pepe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pepe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Pepe practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Pepe practices Pediatrics near Charlestown, MA.
See Charlestown Pediatricians.