Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Perera
Dr. Nicholas Perera, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Coupeville, WA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Perera is affiliated with Whidbey General Hospital, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Island Hospital. Dr. Perera has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Perera has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Nicholas Perera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coupeville, WA.
Dr. Michael Cooks
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Coupeville, WA 0.36 mi31
Dr. John Plastino
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Coupeville, WA 0.36 mi29
Dr. Zachary Phelps
Coupeville, WA 0.36 mi18