A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Peters is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Peters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Salvador Peters MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Peters practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Peters practices Emergency Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Emergency Physicians.