Dr. Nicholas Pham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2014
Wonderful pediatrician and pediatric office
As first time parents my husband and I were worried about everything and maybe took our son Mateo in more than we needed. We would always leave the office feeling reassured. Mateo is now three and loves Dr. Pham. He often asks us to take him to the doctor. :) Angie at the front desk is always greets us with a smile and is very helpful. She provides top notch service even when it is busy. We have moved away from the Surprise area but plan on continuing to take our son to Dr. Pham. His expertise and Angie's customer service is worth the drive.

October 25th, 2012
Awesome
I'm very pleased with Dr Pham, he is a awesome Dr. His staff is very professional and friendly. I have 4 boys that see Dr. Pham and They all like him. His appointments are on time and he truly cares about the kids.

March 8th, 2012
Has absolutely no bed side manner. I don't know why he is a childrens doctor he could have cared less about my child as long as he meet certain standards, and he only touched him to check his heartbeat, and even with that he was so cold he didn't even look at him.. Look for someone with more compassion.

August 25th, 2010
Does not take the time..
I have brought up many concerns about my daughter to Pham...they were all dismissed.Now I have a new Ped and my daughter is being treated for autism, speech apraxia,had surgery for Tongue Tied, and is seeing an orthoped for her leg issues.Dr Pham does not take the time to hear a parents concerns.I would NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone!

January 7th, 2010
He Awesome!
Dr.Pham is a Awesome doctor! He is caring, pateints, and most of all wonderful with my two kids and always let me know its nothing major or its just a cold! When Im thinking they really sick or sumtin wrong with my child! He make me and my husband feel less stress out! We Love our 2kids and their Doctor!