Dr. Nicholas Poulos Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Poulos?

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Awesome doc

Rude and arrogant! Performed a surgery I did not need because I was misdiagnosed! He's got a lawsuit coming big time! Don't go to him please!

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Read other reviews and they sound like a different doctor than I saw. The office staff was very nice, got in to see Dr. with very little wait....both visits. He explained every thing in terms I could understand, had me view the mri results and where the problem was. .Showed and explained the piece that would be in my back,... loved his personality! I haven't had the surgery yet so we will see where that goes.

Patient

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I have recommended Dr. Poulos in past years. Never again! I happened to try to see him recently & found that he sends his PA's in to see his patients now. When I asked Dr. Poulos about it, he said, angrily, "Welcome to the modern world, Mrs. ..." You will only see me 1 X before surgery & maybe 1 X afterwards if there's surg. The PA "clipped" how busy they were: "There's a TON of people in the waiting room!"(the reason SHE was seeing me) There was no one in the waiting room when we entered and 2 patients when we left. I was spoken to VERY rudely by Dr. Poulos. The PA had a very short "fuse" & shot out the door when I asked if I could also see Dr. Poulos...this brought Dr Poulos in, in a huff. It ended the office visit.

Surgery experience

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Had a good experience over-all . What was explained to me before and after my surgical procedure have been very accurate. I had a herniated disc L5-S1 . I am still in physical therapy and am post-op 2 months. Really couldn't be happier with the results for my surgery with Dr. Poulos

Horrible doctor/ human being

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I waited for over 2 hours to see this man. I had people come in after me that still go to see him first. After meeting with him I realized that was pr ...

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Nicholas E Poulos is extremely rude and arrogant. He acts unprofessional, shows no empathy and makes degrading comments. Apparently, his previous business partner also had a malpractice case. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Great doctor who cares about his patients

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Could not walk, drug foot behind me. Two other surgeries so the other neuros in town would not work on me - my case was too complicated for them. Dr Poulos was able to fix my spine and now I have no pain. I can walk, garden and I have my life back at 6 months post op. Extra benefit, I'm taller.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

dr poulos doent take the time to listen to his patients and doesnt give them the right treatment the need and assumes that his patients are lying. Went to a new Dr who actually listened to me,and know im fixed.

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Dr. Poulos saw me twice. Neither time did he ask if I had any questions. The 1st visit I waited in the waiting room for over and hour the second time it was 45 mins. Then he took another 20-30 mins to come in the room for the 2 mins he was there. He rolled his eyes at my husband when he asked a question. I had to ask how long recovery time would be. He showed me my MRI results in the middle of a hallway and that is where I had to press him for answers while other patients and nurses stood listening to our conversation. The 2nd visit he asked the nurse if she "had me" so he could walk away. Then he shooed me away from the desk so he could get to his computer instead of saying excuse me. He is very rude and inconsiderate of his patients feelings. Found a new surgeon.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017