A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Procaccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Procaccini, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Procaccini graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Procaccini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Procaccini MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Procaccini practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Procaccini has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Procaccini practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.