Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rajacich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rajacich, Pediatic Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajacich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajacich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rajacich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajacich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rajacich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Rajacich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Rajacich practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rajacich has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rajacich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.