Dr. Nicholas Rajacich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 28th, 2015
Love Dr. R!!
Thank the Lord for Dr. R. He was amazing. I brought my 6 week old son to him with a club foot. With his treatment and prayer, we saw a miraculous change in his foot and much sooner and without surgery. This man is #1 in my book!

March 3rd, 2015
Good doctor, poor communication
It is nearly impossible to schedule an appointment at this office. Office hours are 8-4:30 and apparently they close at lunch, too, so there is literally no time outside of my work hours when I can contact them. They do not make follow-up appointments, so I never know when my daughter is supposed to be seen, or if she has an x-ray before her appointment or not. She is being followed for scoliosis. Dr. Rajacich seems very knowledgeable, but the office as a whole is inaccessible.

September 22nd, 2013
Foot surgery
I had surgery on my foot back in Feb after difficulty with the healing process. He was a funny Doctor with a lot of patience. He has good bedside manner and he spent time hearing me out! He came into my work randomly a few months later and asked me how my foot was doing. Amazing that he'd remember me, let alone my surgery! I highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2013
My not healed arm for 8 months
I liked what he did on the operation on August. Thanks so much for helping with my arm when it hurted for 8 months. I love you Dr. Rajacich so much. Thank you again for helping my arm, and what was wrong with it.

December 9th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Nick!
over twelve years ago he told two very young parents not to worry, our newborn daughter would walk. Born with bi-lateral club foot he performed several surgeries,serial casting, and dealt with a very scared young parents who needed to hear that he could handle it. Never had any issue with appointments.Now she plays fast pitch and is a competitive cheerleader. Thanks!

November 28th, 2011
This dr. is terrible. My daughter has club feet and he would cast her starting when she was 3 days old and when she would cry because she was uncomfortable he would walk out saying he couldn't deal with it. He did a surgery that he said turned out great when in fact it did nothing for her. He then put her back in casts that kept falling off and his answer was bring her back in for more. After 3 sets of these falling off in less than a day he then told me he didn't know what to do with her. I started seeing another dr at Childrens in Seattle and she was walking in 3 weeks.

January 5th, 2011
If you want the best.......
If you want the best than it's a must that you see Dr. Rajacich. I broke both my legs quadding (tib fib left, fib right). How serious was this you ask? Serious enough to warrant surgery, the placement of a plate, 8 screws, some wire and a-lot of stitches! To make a long story short, I was walking with a little limp in 3.5 weeks, and fully back to work at 5.5 weeks, no limp, no pain, no troubles at all!

April 13th, 2009
This Doctor gets a 5 star rating in my book !! My sons arm was broken up pretty bad and Dr. Nicholas Rajacich gave me his best options on how to operate and the sugery went exactly as he said.