A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ranson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ranson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ranson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ranson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Ranson practice?
Dr. Nicholas Ranson practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.