A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ranson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ranson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ranson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ranson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ranson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas T Ranson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Ranson practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ranson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ranson practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Kennewick, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.