A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ranson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ranson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ranson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ranson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ranson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas T Ranson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Ranson practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ranson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Ranson practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.