A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rider is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rider, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Rider DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Rider practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Rider practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Allergists, Mechanicsburg Internists, and Mechanicsburg Pediatricians.