A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rider, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Rider DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Rider practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Rider practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Allergists, Mechanicsburg Internists, and Mechanicsburg Pediatricians.