A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rizzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Rizzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ronald Rizzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rizzo practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Family Physicians and Glen Cove Pathologists.