Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Robert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Robert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Robert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Robert MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Robert practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Robert has 10 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Robert practices Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Arlington, VA.
See Fairfax Oncologists.