Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Robert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Robert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Robert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Robert MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Robert practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Robert has 10 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Robert practices Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Arlington, VA.
See Fairfax Oncologists.