Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Dana Smith on Oct 8th, 2014

DO NOT VISIT DR.ROMANOFF IN NORTHFIELD. WE EXPERIENCED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! THE STAFF IS RUDE. THE WOMAN THAT WORKS AT THE FRONT DESK WAS DISCOURTEOUS. SHE HAD HER BACK FACING THE DOOR & BARELY NOTICED WE WALKED IN THE DOOR. AFTER WE ARRIVED IN THE OFFICE SHE TOLD US THAT SHE HAD CANCELLED MY SONS APPOINTMENT BECAUSE WE ALLEGEDLY DIDNT CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT. HOWEVER, I DID CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT AND WAS TOLD I WAS LIAR BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CONFIRMS THE APPOINTMENTS AND SHE HAD NO MESSAGES THAT I CALLED. SHE ARGUED WITH MY HUSBAND IN FRONT OF MY SON AND ASKED MY HUSBAND IF I CHECK MY MESSAGES. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DELT WITH. SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

My son has been going to Dr. Romanoff for years. He is a great doctor....I however, today was a little beside myself when calling in a prescription and was cut off and seemed to be rushed off the phone. I just wanted to ask her if she was having a bad morning, which she probably was but I've been in retail for many years and have learned to put it aside and the customer comes first...well at least most of the time...LOL very unprofessional. I also was very sweet!! :(

|  Great  |  show details
by dan on Apr 30th, 2013

One of the best in his field spent hours with us testing

|  The BEST  |  show details
by Mary on Apr 6th, 2013

If you need a great doctor that listens and doesn't rush you, this is the place!! Right from the time I walked through the front door the girls greeted me with warm smiles. This office has such a relaxed feel to it. I was taken right back to a room and had a small wait time. Dr. Romanoff came in and I immediately knew I had made the right decision leaving my other allergist. He's warm, compassionate, friendly and listened to every concern I had. He took his time and didn't make me feel dumb when I'd ask a question. Dr. Romanoff, is the kind of doctor I had when I was a child. He actually cares about his patients and it shows! Wonderful bedside manner!!!