Dr. Nicholas Romanoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2015
Excellent!
Dr. Romanoff will give you 1000x more time & attention than any other doctor you have. He is very patient and thorough. He has replaced my regular doctor - he is that good. I highly recommend you give him a try. Appointments are easy to get, but he runs two offices so there are some limits.

October 3rd, 2014
My son has been going to Dr. Romanoff for years. He is a great doctor....I however, today was a little beside myself when calling in a prescription and was cut off and seemed to be rushed off the phone. I just wanted to ask her if she was having a bad morning, which she probably was but I've been in retail for many years and have learned to put it aside and the customer comes first...well at least most of the time...LOL very unprofessional. I also was very sweet!! :(

April 30th, 2013
Great
One of the best in his field spent hours with us testing

April 6th, 2013
The BEST
If you need a great doctor that listens and doesn't rush you, this is the place!! Right from the time I walked through the front door the girls greeted me with warm smiles. This office has such a relaxed feel to it. I was taken right back to a room and had a small wait time. Dr. Romanoff came in and I immediately knew I had made the right decision leaving my other allergist. He's warm, compassionate, friendly and listened to every concern I had. He took his time and didn't make me feel dumb when I'd ask a question. Dr. Romanoff, is the kind of doctor I had when I was a child. He actually cares about his patients and it shows! Wonderful bedside manner!!!