Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rose, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Elias Rose MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.