Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rose, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Elias Rose MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Newport Beach Surgeons.