Dr. Nicholas Rose MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Great doctor. Horrible office. Among other things, the office does not return phone calls. And they make scheduling appointments horrible. I am recommending to my clients to avoid this office at all costs. Too bad because Dr. Rose is a great doctor.

April 15th, 2015
THE BEST
Dr. Rose is one of the best! Expert in his field. Results were wonderful.

September 4th, 2012
BEWARE OF DOUBLE BILLING WITH MRI'S
All of the doctors there had a special billing arrangement with the firm that does the MRI scans. DO NOT SIGN THE FORM AGREEING TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU WILL GET A BILL TO READ THE MRI. After I paid the MRI bill from the facility I recieved another bill from Dr. Rose that was over $1200!!These practices are unethical and immoral. Also the diagonis was incorrect by this doctor after seeing another doctor. The whole practice is a scam preying on people!!

August 18th, 2012
OUTSTANDING!!!
I had carpal tunnel syndrome for years and was terrified to have surgery. Dr. Rose made me feel so comfortable and took the time to explain everything to me. I had surgery two months ago and couldn't be happier! My numbness is gone and you can barely see the small scar. Don't go anywhere else!

March 25th, 2012
excellent surgeon if needed
Excellent surgeon if needed. Go there first and get it done right the first time.

February 15th, 2012
Staff are not flexible.Not personable. Always too busy to answer any question you might have. He does seem to care or listen to what you have today.

August 6th, 2011
Exceprional
I saw Dr. Rose for a problem with my fingers. He diagnosed the problem and I elected to have surgery. It went great and now I have no pain in my fingers at all.

May 18th, 2011
Our daughter had an emergency surgery to repairs extensive damage to her hand. Dr. Rose did a follow up surgery, because the first surgeon was just trying to piece back a devasting mess. We believe with out Dr. Rose, she wouldnot have healed up as nicely as she did.She is a musician and really needed herhand to work, she's 100%

February 25th, 2011
BRILLIANT SURGEON
I had severe carpal tunnel in both wrists. I was so fortunate to find Dr. Rose. Dr. Rose is an extremely caring and brilliant physician. He took the time to sit down with me and explained my problem in great detail. He did surgery on both wrists with an endoscope through a tiny incision and now, now only am I pain-free, but you can't even see the incisions!!! He is a true artist! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

April 20th, 2010
Property Manager
Our visits were for my 10 year old daughter. Dr. Rose had a wonderful bedside manner, was very kid friendly and treated my daughter with a great deal of kindness and respect. He was excellent at explaining to both of us what was going on with her and what needed to be done to correct it.

February 1st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Rose is exception, quick and to the point. He doesn't waste allot of time. I saw him for carpal tunnel in both hands and he took care of both wrists within a month. I am 100% pain free and highly recommend Dr. Rose.