Dr. Nicholas Roussis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 30th, 2016
Best!!
Attentive, personal, and makes you feel like you are in the best hands. Knows when to joke and knows when it's serious. The staff is wonderful too!

January 14th, 2016
Love him!!!!
Dr. Nick is the most caring doctor I've seen. He is absolutely amazing!!!! I've gone thru numerous issues trying to conceive including miscarriages and he was genuinely upset when things were not good but ALWAYS supported me and encouraged me throughout the whole process! Yes he can be rough if your not following his directives during pregnancy because as he says " the baby's health is his number one priority" so if he's upset with you its most likely your own fault. He's AMAZING in the delivery room as well! I can never say enough good things about this doctor!!!! It's quite obvious one person wrote all the negative reviews over and over. Sorry that person had a bad experience but he's hands down THE BEST!!!!

May 20th, 2015
Great doctor!
I just delivered my second child with Dr. Roussis, and I couldn't have had a better experience with him again! I don't know about these people writing these reviews for him, but they couldn't be further from the truth. First of all, pregnancy and being a mother and having a child IS NOT a disability! If you think it is, maybe you shouldn't be pregnant or a mother! I am a working mother myself and have worked throughout both pregnancies. Dr. Roussis is a great doctor who shows a lot of compassion and caring. He paid attention to the details and guided me through both pregnancies with excellent care, and made me feel very safe and comfortable. He called me all the time with my results whether they were good or bad. He never yelled at me not once and was always pleasant and happy to see me. His personality lights up the room, and he made me feel comfortable. There is no wait in his office, and therefore he doesn't rush you out like other doctors do. His girls are very sweet and kind and always help with anything I need. I have sent both my sisters and my mom to him and they are very happy with him as well. I will continue to see Dr. Roussis whether I am pregnant or not because doctors like him don't exist anymore.

January 23rd, 2015
Heard terrible things about this doctor and I am happy I went elsewhere.

January 20th, 2015
Don't waste your time!
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and he was one of the names recommended to me by a family member. Just to let you know how poor his bedside manner became after each appointment I would leave crying and upset, I switched doctors 2 weeks ago!!! So at 32/33 weeks I found myself completely stressed and upset because of him and realized that the best thing to do was change doctors no matter how late in the game it was as everyone else was telling me but honestly do you really want the man that you feel like slapping to deliver your baby no! Oh and God forbid he informs you on anything about your pregnancy besides the color of your urine at the beginning of every appointment and if you have a question you don't get an answer. I asked about babies weight and he would tell me there's no way to know that right now, really at roughly 28-30 weeks you can't tell me anything about my baby??? My biggest gripe with him though is his attitude, I have a job that requires me to lift, bend and basically be on my feet all day and I was complaining of multiple pains even abdominal pain and tightness that sent me home crying and his response would be "whaa boo hoo" and one time " ask me if I care" Doesn't believe in letting you go on disability even if you can't perform your job said I'd have to have been sent to the hospital in order to even consider it. Even my employer was baffled by his decisions. So if you have a high demanding job that's physical good luck you will be working until you drop dead and wind up in the hospital with a serious issue or until you go into early labor at work. Oh and FYI when I went to my new doctor they automatically start a growth chart after every sonogram told me how much the baby weighed, how long and even mentioned that my baby appears to have a lot of hair. The nurse on staff one of the first questions was what do you do for a living and if I am having any difficulties. I was given automatic compassion and understanding. Don't waste your time with him yea there's hardly a wait but appointment lasts 2-5 minutes and he gives the worst sonogram images, thanks for the pic of the baby's eye socket!

December 17th, 2014
Worst Ever!!!!!
I suggest you go a see somewhere else. He simply DOES NOT CARE AT ALL! Your health is in danger if you continue see him again. I had the same situation where my doctor retired, therefore I had to find someone else. I made the wrong choice in my life. I will always regret it! It will stay in my memory for as long as I will live. I hope you don't make the same mistake!! CAREFULL!

August 26th, 2014
STAY AWAY!
Just trust me, go find another Doctor. My previous OBGYN was an angel, but unfortunately he retired. So I found Dr. Roussis since it was near my home. Since going to him, all I have been having is negative results, abnormal pap smears, etc.. All he cares about is money like other reviews said. I get sonograms every year, but not in this office. Roussis wants you to get sonograms every 3 months just to charge your insurance. Is it necessary no, will he ask you to get one yes. And wait for it, here comes my abnormal pap smear result- where he recommended I get not one but two biopsies, and a colposcopy. Showed my results to an educated OBGYN who laughed and said seeing these results, she would never even think to call the patient, because it just worries the patient for no reason when there is no risk. I had two days of a panic attack from the results and recommendations Roussis gave me. No bedside manner and would rather rip chunks of your uterus for unnecessary testing. If this sounds like someone you would trust, go right ahead. Other women, save your sanity and find a more educated OBGYN.

February 18th, 2014
Worst Ever!!!
If you want to have "BAD memories" you can still see him. But I would suggest you leave him immediately !!!! The worst doctor ever!!!

September 4th, 2013
Agree with the last reviewer
The worst doctor I've ever seen. Everything is MONEY related. No mercy at ALL!!!

July 28th, 2013
Dr. Roussis is just plan Rude. Does not want to help out. When you have questions he does not answer them in the right manner. His staff is rude as well. Since I been to that office in the past 3-4 yrs he has changed several girls. The office manager, Betty he had in the beginning was awesome. Once she left the office has been really shady. He's just a plain out RUDE Cold Hearted Dr. No Doctor should be this rude. Guess all he thinks about is the money.

July 19th, 2013
Wonderful doctor delivered my first baby. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor and delivery.

July 8th, 2013
Don't see him. YOU WILL REGRET IT!
Stay away. I can't find one thing that is good about him.