A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadovnikoff graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sadovnikoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sadovnikoff practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists, Boston Internists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.