A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sala graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Sala DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Sala practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sala has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sala practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.