Family Physicians, Internist
Memorial Health Partners Foundation
6800 Harrison Park Dr
Harrison, TN 37341
423-344-7095
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor. We have been using him for years. He is easy to talk to and will stop long enough to listen to you. Yes, his main nurse Carolyn can be a pain at times but she knowns what she is doing and I have just learned to take her in stride.

|  nursing staff leaves much to be desired  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr Salt is a more than qualified doctor but his nursing staff is rude and hard to deal with. I have been a patient for 13 years. I don't go to the office until I am very sick. The nursing staff is so rude and unprofessional. Now that I am older, I will be looking for new medical care. I would hate to have to see nurses regularly.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Salt for 1.5 years and thought he was very good. Recently he seems to be distracted and has overlooked many thing. When I question him about something, he becomes flustered and distracted. I'm starting a search for a new doctor. His staff seem to be the same way.

|  Great!!  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Salt for over 12 years and he's always been wonderful. His staff, including Carolyn, has been the best. He's thoughtful and always gives you plenty of time to ask questions. He is wonderful and I would STILL be going to him if I hadn't had to move. Good for the whole family!

|  I Love Carolyn  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Salt over ten years and the only complaint I have is Carolyn thoroughness. She makes me put both hands in my pockets, now, as I'm being weighted. She caught me proping on a table beside the scales, once. Over my many years I have visited a lot of Doctors and I find Dr Salt has a way of making me feel like my symptoms are of the upmost importance. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. His recommendition came to me from a Naval Staff Officer. Pretty high credentials.

|  Great Dr. terrible nurse  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

I too have had issues with "Carolyn". Last time I went in I had gained 15lbs. First she said "wow let me check that I can't believe you gained so much" and then when it was right she said "how did you gain so much weight" and then "are you pregnant??" Then when she finally got around to seeing why I was there (for a skin yeast infection on the mouth) she said very loud in a not so private open door room "YOU HAVE A YEAST INFECTION?" I mean..questions are ok I guess but not yelling them and not phrased that way. I just try to get the Carolyn part over with asap. Dr. Salt is great though!