Dr. Nicholas Sama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Sama?

Incredibly talented surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2017

He saved my knee after a terrible skiing accident. He is a perfectionist and it shows.

THE LUCKIEST PATIENT IN PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I have always believed the best recommends the best. My son's surgeon from a baseball injury had looked at my report from my injury on the job to help recommend the best surgeon Dr. Sama to repair my broken leg. I believe in miracles and meeting Dr Sama and his Team has been the reason I am saved from the darkest time in my life from July 16 the day of my accident and surgery on July 28. Not only did Dr Sama do a beautiful job with the surgery, but Dr Sama went over and beyond to make sure i was taken care of after Surgery. I have never had a Doctor fight for me as he has to assure I would have rehabilitation, home aide and transportation for my therapy. WOW, I can write a book on how fantastic Dr Sama and his Team are.. I thank you all for always being there when I called and making me feel like family and not just another patient. I love Dr Sama and his whole Team..... I am very thankful and may God Bless you ALL.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr Sama is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. He takes the time to explain the issues, the process and the alternatives in plain English. He is always available to patients and never hesitates or fails to answer any questions you may have.

The Best

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I really Love Dr. Sama and his office. I am always treated well. Dr. Sama is very informative and explains his diagnosis and treatment plan in layman's terms so we as patients understand the process. Dr. Sama is absolutely the nicest MD has an excellent bed side manner. I wouldn't go to any other orthopedic surgeon.

BEST EVER

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr. Sama did total knee replacement for me on both legs. HE is without a doubt the nicest, kindest and is easy going, knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush your visit when you go to the office.

Best surgeon ever!!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Due to a series of sports accidents I've had to have 3 different surgeries with Dr. Sama. I've never met a more compassionate, skilled or thoughtful surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Sama and I hope I don't need him again but I will never go anywhere else.

Excellent doctor, very pleased with surgery result

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Sama is an excellent surgeon. Recently had total knee replacement of the left knee. Surgery and recovery went well. He is a gracious man who genuinely cares about his patients and the quality of his work.

AWESOME ALL AROUND!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

The experience I had in seeing Dr. Sama today was outstanding. I got the feeling he was speaking to me as if I was his brother, with real compassion and attention on getting all my concerns answered. I am grateful for his expertise. He provided lots of intelligent insight into what was going on with my knees. I have a clear plan moving forward and he will be my choice should my knees need further attention. If you're on the fence about seeing an orthopedic for something you have going on, I would highly recommend Dr. Sama as the guy you see.

Excellent

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

DR Sama is the best! Kind, and he really listens. I wound highly recommend. He is top notch!

Caring Dr. and Staff

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Sama performed surgery on my leg to repair a severe fracture after a fall. He and his staff are very caring, supportive, and professional. I felt very comfortable and confident with the care I received.. If I had a problem or question they would always try to help. Excellent!

The staff

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Sama and his staff have always treated me great, vary friendly staff that always treat you with respect and vary good service i don't think i would ever go anywhere else.