Dr. Nicholas Sama MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Wellington, FL

no change

May 15th, 2017
Best surgeon ever!!
Due to a series of sports accidents I've had to have 3 different surgeries with Dr. Sama. I've never met a more compassionate, skilled or thoughtful surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Sama and I hope I don't need him again but I will never go anywhere else.

May 9th, 2017
Excellent doctor, very pleased with surgery result
Dr. Sama is an excellent surgeon. Recently had total knee replacement of the left knee. Surgery and recovery went well. He is a gracious man who genuinely cares about his patients and the quality of his work.

May 2nd, 2017
AWESOME ALL AROUND!
The experience I had in seeing Dr. Sama today was outstanding. I got the feeling he was speaking to me as if I was his brother, with real compassion and attention on getting all my concerns answered. I am grateful for his expertise. He provided lots of intelligent insight into what was going on with my knees. I have a clear plan moving forward and he will be my choice should my knees need further attention. If you're on the fence about seeing an orthopedic for something you have going on, I would highly recommend Dr. Sama as the guy you see.

February 3rd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
DR Sama is the best! Kind, and he really listens. I wound highly recommend. He is top notch!

August 3rd, 2016
Caring Dr. and Staff
Dr. Sama performed surgery on my leg to repair a severe fracture after a fall. He and his staff are very caring, supportive, and professional. I felt very comfortable and confident with the care I received.. If I had a problem or question they would always try to help. Excellent!

July 7th, 2016
The staff
Dr. Sama and his staff have always treated me great, vary friendly staff that always treat you with respect and vary good service i don't think i would ever go anywhere else.

December 31st, 2015
great doctor. super class staff.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Sama took my trauma case back in 2008. I continue to see him several times a year. He continues to provide care along with great professionalism, and courtesy. Dr. Sama truly cares about his patients and answers questions in laymen's terms. Altho young, he is a doctor from a different era. I wish there were many more like him out there.

April 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor.

March 26th, 2015
THE BEST!!!! LOOK NO FURTHER
The Best Surgeon !!!! Great Staff!!!!! Amazing bedside manner & Professionalism. Great explanation as to what has happened & what needs to happen and why. Makes you feel absolutely comfortable like your family. Same goes for the staff everyone is so Warm and Welcoming, The Best All Around. !!!!

December 19th, 2014
Wonderful doctor. Smart and takes hi time to explain everything and answers all questions.

October 26th, 2014
Excellent doctor. He cares, patient and also he explains in detail, even draws it out. Best doctor. He even helped my husband put on his shirt after the examination. Amazing manners. He is a gem. My husband and I are grateful having Dr. Sama as our doctor. We felt better after his treatments.