Dr. Nicholas Sama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Sama?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Sama?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr Sama is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. He takes the time to explain the issues, the process and the alternatives in plain English. He is always available to patients and never hesitates or fails to answer any questions you may have.

August 24th, 2017

The Best

I really Love Dr. Sama and his office. I am always treated well. Dr. Sama is very informative and explains his diagnosis and treatment plan in layman's terms so we as patients understand the process. Dr. Sama is absolutely the nicest MD has an excellent bed side manner. I wouldn't go to any other orthopedic surgeon.

June 14th, 2017

BEST EVER

Dr. Sama did total knee replacement for me on both legs. HE is without a doubt the nicest, kindest and is easy going, knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush your visit when you go to the office.

May 15th, 2017

Best surgeon ever!!

Due to a series of sports accidents I've had to have 3 different surgeries with Dr. Sama. I've never met a more compassionate, skilled or thoughtful surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Sama and I hope I don't need him again but I will never go anywhere else.

May 9th, 2017

Excellent doctor, very pleased with surgery result

Dr. Sama is an excellent surgeon. Recently had total knee replacement of the left knee. Surgery and recovery went well. He is a gracious man who genuinely cares about his patients and the quality of his work.

May 2nd, 2017

AWESOME ALL AROUND!

The experience I had in seeing Dr. Sama today was outstanding. I got the feeling he was speaking to me as if I was his brother, with real compassion and attention on getting all my concerns answered. I am grateful for his expertise. He provided lots of intelligent insight into what was going on with my knees. I have a clear plan moving forward and he will be my choice should my knees need further attention. If you're on the fence about seeing an orthopedic for something you have going on, I would highly recommend Dr. Sama as the guy you see.

March 14th, 2017

Excellent

February 3rd, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

DR Sama is the best! Kind, and he really listens. I wound highly recommend. He is top notch!

August 4th, 2016

Caring Dr. and Staff

Dr. Sama performed surgery on my leg to repair a severe fracture after a fall. He and his staff are very caring, supportive, and professional. I felt very comfortable and confident with the care I received.. If I had a problem or question they would always try to help. Excellent!

July 7th, 2016

The staff

Dr. Sama and his staff have always treated me great, vary friendly staff that always treat you with respect and vary good service i don't think i would ever go anywhere else.

December 31st, 2015

great doctor. super class staff.

May 20th, 2015

Dr. Sama took my trauma case back in 2008. I continue to see him several times a year. He continues to provide care along with great professionalism, and courtesy. Dr. Sama truly cares about his patients and answers questions in laymen's terms. Altho young, he is a doctor from a different era. I wish there were many more like him out there.