A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sanito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sanito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanito graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Sanito has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Sanito DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Sanito practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sanito has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sanito practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists, Aiken Critical Care Practitioners, and Aiken Pulmonologists.