A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sanito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sanito is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanito
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanito Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanito graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Sanito has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Sanito DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Sanito practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sanito has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sanito practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists, Aiken Critical Care Practitioners, and Aiken Pulmonologists.