Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Sannella
Dr. Nicholas Sannella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Andover, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sannella is affiliated with Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc and Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Sannella has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Nicholas Sannella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andover, MA.
Dr. Robert Oram
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
North Andover, MA 2.20 mi39
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Preventive Medicine
North Andover, MA 2.20 mi27
Dr. Paula Muto
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Lawrence, MA 2.59 mi28