A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sannella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sannella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sannella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Sannella graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sannella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Anthony Sannella MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Sannella practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sannella has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sannella practices Vascular Surgery near Andover, MA.
See Andover Surgeons.