A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sannella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sannella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sannella Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sannella graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sannella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Anthony Sannella MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Sannella practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sannella has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sannella practices Vascular Surgery near Andover, MA.
See Andover Surgeons.