A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sasson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sasson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jason Sasson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sasson practices Family Medicine near Seaside, CA.
See Seaside Primary Care Doctors.