A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sasson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sasson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jason Sasson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sasson practices Family Medicine near Seaside, CA.
See Seaside Family Physicians.