A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Schiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Schiller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiller graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas K Schiller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas K. Schiller practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Schiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Schiller practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.