Dr. Nicholas Schoch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

Great doc!

January 22nd, 2015

Rude doctor, rude staff. Had to pull info, like pulling teeth! Awful experience!

Doctor's Response

I am never rude . I try my best to listen to all my patients and do a thorough exam . I answer all questions before leaving the room and explain what each patient has and the appropriate treatment for your problem . I'm sorry if this patient had a bad experience but I am not rude. Always professional and care for all my patients .

SHOW

March 23rd, 2012

The scheduling is bad. Even with first appointments, getting their 15 minutes early, it is still typically 45 minutes after my appt time by the time I see the Dr. I should bill them for my time since they charge if we are too late for an appt.

October 17th, 2011

Dr. Schoch

My first visit with the doctor was nearly 2 hours of wait time. I thought maybe it is just a bad day. I had an appt. for 4 weeks later and when I came into for the appt. it took 1.5 hours to see him in the room. He was literally in the room for 5-10 minutes. I will getting my records and going elsewhere. He obviously doesn't value that others have to take time off work to see him.

September 26th, 2010

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

My son has been treated by him for on 4 seperate injuries. Dr. Schoch is great with kids, great with parents. Very caring, very accurate and never seems to rush through just to get done. Explains everything so you can understand and sympathizes with what you are going through!

September 25th, 2009

I trust and like my General Doctor who referred Dr Schoch as his personal sports injury doctor. And to my surprise he diagnosed Arthritis in both shoulders instead of rotator cuff like the others. He also showed me why and explained if I can wait a few years to get a replacement then I should only need it once instead of twice. After the shots I can move both arms more than I have in 30 years. Yes very human and professional

February 11th, 2017