Dr. Nicholas Scotto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Scotto?

September 6th, 2015

Doctor nicholas Scott Is 1 of the best doctors I have ever going to I first met him when I attended new life He was great and made me feel Like there was hope And I continue to see him at Is other practice in columbia

June 20th, 2013

AMAZING AMAZING DOCTOR!!

Dr. Scotto is by far the best doctor I have ever met. I could not imagine a better person for the job. He cares, listens, and is just so easy to talk to. You could tell him anything and everything and not feel embarrassed because he won't judge. It is obvious that he is passionate about what he does and goes out of his way for his patients and will literally do whatever he can to help (I cannot even count the amount of times he went out of his way to help me). After 10 years of seeing different psychiatrists, he FINALLY properly diagnosed me and truly saved me from myself. I am now on a good path and am able to accomplish things and am just a happier person overall. I have finally found peace within myself and I owe it all to Dr. Scotto! Words cannot describe the gratitude I have for him. Anyone that thinks different, while entitled to their own opinion, must be seriously crazy or didn't get the drugs they wanted so in turn are trying to defame him (which is sad). If you are looking for a doctor, Dr. Scotto is hands down the best out there.

September 7th, 2011

Thx Dr Scotto

I was nervous at first, I have seen several Dr's. Dr Scotto was kind, caring, knowledgeable and intuitive. I feel I actually have a chance now.

January 3rd, 2010

Take two chocolate cookies and call me in the morning.

Dr. Scotto is an exceptional Dr. As an intern in Norwich,CT I had the pleasure of knowing him first hand and experienced sthe heartfelt care he showed his patients. At the time I knew Nicki, I was his sister in law. As I have followed his maturity and career choices,the more impressed I have been. Anyone receiving his services would certainly be in excellent capable hands. My hat off to you Nicki!

October 31st, 2009

Awwwwwsome Doctor

I fully believe in his diagnosis of my disorder and the medications he has prescibed.

May 14th, 2008

15 + years and no regrets. Outstanding care and very professional

I have been a patient with Dr. Scotto for over 15 years. I had tried others and Dr Scotto exceeded with exceptional care and expertise. There are many people I know who have been helped by Dr. Scotto also recognize how knowledgeable and accurate he is with a diagnosis and care. I live my life in harmony now thanks to the dedication, support and treatment provided. I give tremendous praise and thanks to a doctor who saved me during hard times in my life. For those who read this, take the anonymous with a grain of salt. A mental health patient looking to feed an addiction, failed to out smart a doctor, and not interested in quality care will say almost anything slanderous. Dr. Scotto is very smart, responsible and dedicated. I would highly recommend Dr Scotto and I give the highest rating. 15 years plus!! No regrets !!

May 6th, 2008

Wish I found him sooner!!

Dr. Scotto has helped me where other doctors have failed. I'm feeling better and I have new view on life all thanks to him. I don't know where I'd be without him.

April 25th, 2008

He saved my life

He has the best bedside manner, he is very caring. he saved my life.

February 23rd, 2017