A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sgaglione
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sgaglione Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgaglione graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sgaglione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Sgaglione MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Sgaglione practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons and Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.