A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sgaglione
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sgaglione Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgaglione graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sgaglione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Sgaglione MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Sgaglione practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons and Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.