Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
611 Northern Blvd
Ste 200
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-723-2663
Locations and availability (2)

|  failed to diagnose glenohumeral joint issues  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

failed to diagnose glenohumeral joint (shoulder) problems...so much for his great reputation.

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Sgaglione performed a total knee replacement on my arthritic, bone on bone knee and the results are unbelievable. I totally forgot the pain I had and now I am totally pain free. He advised me what exercises should be done and I do them. He is a miracle worker. I do everything I did prior to the knee problem I had.

Jan 19th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor. He was great with my daughter. He was kind, caring and listened to all of our questions. In the examining room he takes his time and we never felt rushed. My daughter's surgery went very well, and is back to playing sports.

by RALPH LAPORTA on Jun 24th, 2010

DR. sgaglione has replaced my right knee and left knee within 1 1/2 yrs of each other and has given me my life back.I could not even walk 200 feet without being in tremendous pain.Now i can go on a 2 mile walk with my dogs and feel no pain or stiffness.Most importantly he really cares about his patients and calls on a constant basis to see how you are doing.

Jul 13th, 2009

Dr. Sgaglione is superb. He has repaired both my knee and my shoulder and I'm as good as new! I thought I'd never walk again, and now I'm back to skiing the black diamonds! Extremely personable, definitely an A