A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Shawnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Shawnik is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Shawnik, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shawnik graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Shawnik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Benjamin Shawnik DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Shawnik practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Shawnik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Shawnik practices Emergency Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Tappahannock, VA.
See Newport News Emergency Physicians.