A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Shea is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Connunity Hospital And Affiliates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Howard Shea MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Shea practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Shea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Shea practices Emergency Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Emergency Physicians.