Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Sikalas
Dr. Nicholas Sikalas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sikalas is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Sikalas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nicholas Sikalas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Dana Telem
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Shani Palmer
General Surgery, Residency
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Joanna Chikwe
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi16