Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Silvino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Silvino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Silvino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvino graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silvino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Silvino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Silvino practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Silvino has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Silvino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.