A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Silvino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Silvino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Silvino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvino graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silvino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silvino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Silvino practice?
Dr. Nicholas Silvino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.