A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Simopoulos graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Simopoulos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Demetrios Simopoulos MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Simopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos practices Urology near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Urologists.