A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Slamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Slamon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slamon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slamon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Children's Hospital at UF
- Shands at UF
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas B Slamon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Slamon practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Slamon has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Slamon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.