A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Slenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Slenker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slenker
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Slenker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slenker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Robert Slenker MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Slenker practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Slenker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Slenker practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.