Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Smedira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Smedira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smedira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Smedira, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Smedira graduated from University of Rochester . He has 13 awards.
Dr. Smedira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas G Smedira MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Smedira practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Smedira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Smedira practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.