Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Smerlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Smerlis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smerlis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smerlis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smerlis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smerlis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Smerlis FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Smerlis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Smerlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Smerlis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Surgeons and Hampton Orthopedic Surgeons.