Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Smerlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Smerlis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smerlis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smerlis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smerlis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smerlis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Smerlis FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Smerlis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Smerlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Smerlis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Surgeons and Hampton Orthopedic Surgeons.