A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Smith practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Smith practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY and Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Family Physicians.