A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Soter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Soter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Soter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Erythema Multiforme
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Soter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Soter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Soter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Soter practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Soter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Soter practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.