Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

May 30th, 2015

Hip replacement, treated very well,

Mar 17th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to. I suggest him to everyone!

Left hip replacement show details Left hip replacement
by Bruce D on Oct 10th, 2014

From my first meeting to my most recent check-up I have been impressed with Dr. Nic's operation. He was honest and forthright about my condition. The office ran very efficiently. He and his associates explained the procedure and process very clearly. Explained the potential pitfalls completely. Completed surgery and followup with professionalism. All of the doctors associated with the office were excellent. AGH experience was highly professional and accommodating. The team made a stressful situation much less so. My thanks and appreciation go to all of Dr Nicholas Sotereanos associates and staff.

NBTS show details NBTS
by Mike F on Feb 13th, 2014

Went to the Doctor for second opinion found him to be VERY unreliable and arrogant. I will never go back.

by Disappointed Patient on Feb 5th, 2014

I feel that as a patient, my time is valuable. A "fellow" first came in and said my films looked fine; when Dr. S came in, he indicated bone spurs had formed around my joint replacement. Then he left to take a phone call. He came back in, started to explain why he would not perform arthroscopy; then left to take another phone call. My total wait time, which was close to 2 HOURS, left me irritated....but to have the doctor repeatedly leave my appointment time to take phone calls was absolutely unacceptable. There are no emergencies on appointment days. My original surgeon from the group had left for another state; otherwise, I would never have gone back there. What a disappointment. If I don't matter in the exam room, I can imagine how important I would be on the table. Never again.

Sep 21st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Nick for about two years. He has performed one hip replacement for me and I will soon be having him do the other side. I would recommend him highly. On the plus side, he is a first-rate surgeon, a good diagnostician, and extremely personable. He will spend a lot of time with the patient and is great with following up. This leads to the con side: because he spends lots of time with patients he tends to always be behind schedule. Expect a long wait at your appointment. But I would rather wait a while for a great surgeon than see a mediocre surgeon who keeps to a tight schedule.

Nice person and Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon show details Nice person and Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon
Oct 5th, 2011

First, Dr. Nick is a very personable person and highly educated making him an excellent surgeon. He treats his patients like they are the only one of the day making one feel very comfortable. He speaks to you on your level so everything is easily understood. I cannot recommend him high enough and have had two hip replacements, one each side, and have been seeing him for over 7 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants perfection,

Caring,professional Doctor show details Caring,professional Doctor
Feb 24th, 2011

I am very pleased with having knee arthroplasty done by Dr. Sotereanos. He has answered questions about my knee surgery and he is a very kind and caring doctor. I most likely will choose him again if I need additional surgery in the future.

Mr. Smith show details Mr. Smith
Mar 29th, 2010

Great bedside maner, very personable,trusting, great doctor

by Susannah on Jun 27th, 2009

He is a very caring doctor and has a great bedside manner! I just love going to see him, he really cares about his patients!!!

May 26th, 2009