A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Straniero is Excellent. Dr. Straniero has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Straniero graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Straniero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straniero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Straniero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Straniero practice?
Dr. Nicholas Straniero practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Straniero, Dr. Nickolas Straniero, Dr. Nicky Straniero, Dr. Nicolas Straniero