Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Straniero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Straniero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Straniero graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Straniero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straniero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Straniero practice?
Dr. Nicholas Straniero practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Rheumatology near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Granger, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Plymouth Internists, Plymouth Cardiologists, and Plymouth Rheumatologists.