A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Straniero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Straniero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Straniero graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Straniero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ralph Straniero MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Straniero practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Straniero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Straniero practices Rheumatology near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Granger, IN.
See Plymouth Rheumatologists.