A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strasser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Strasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas L. Strasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas L. Strasser practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Strasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Strasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.