A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Strasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas L. Strasser practice?
Dr. Nicholas Strasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.