A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strasser
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Strasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Strasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas L. Strasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas L. Strasser practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Strasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Strasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.