A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroumbakis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stroumbakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis practices Urology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Urologists.