A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroumbakis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Stroumbakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroumbakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis practice?
Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis practices Urology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Greenwich Urologists.