Overall Review

no change

November 23rd, 2016
caring, down to earth bedside manner. excellent experience

August 31st, 2016
Vasectomy
Dr. Stroumbakis was excellent in all aspects. I immediately felt at ease during the initial consultation and every other segment of the process proceeded without the worry and stress that I had expected. Dr. Stroumbakis is very professional, courteous and came across as a true expert in his field. I felt that he prepared me well for the procedure, was able to answer all of my questions in detail and made himself available for any additional questions I may have had. I would highly reccommend Dr. Stroumbakis, and if I ever need a urologist again, I would return to him without any hesitation!

June 2nd, 2016
Stroumbakis is great
Easy to talk to; caring.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Stroumbakis treated my difficult kidney stone problems over several months, eventually resolving them through surgery (without complications). He is straightforward, careful, thoughtful and considerate.

November 17th, 2015
Terrific doctor in all respects. Wonderful demeanor; brilliant; insightful; on top of new developments and new technology.

October 20th, 2015
Prostate Cancer
Dr Stroumbakis is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He treated my medical issue and kept me informed of all options for treatment that were availble to me . He has an excellent staff; they are very professional and friendly. I higly recommend Dr Stroumbakis

October 19th, 2015
Dr Stroumbakis explained all my options and what to expect. My radical prostatectomy outcome was exactly as predicted. I am pleased with the outcome and the recovery time. Dr Stroumbakis has always been readily available to answer all my questions and came numerous times to visit me during my few days stay at Greenwich Hospital. His staff is extremely efficient and friendly.

October 6th, 2015
Vasectomy procedure and service all around very smooth, would recommend.

September 24th, 2015
Very professional man with a great bedside manner. He is trusted with all the men in my family.

June 10th, 2015
Greenwich Urology
I had a Great experience with Dr Stroumbakis. He is super friendly and was very aware of my situation. Answered all my questions. I recoomend him to any one female or male! 5 STAR doctor, HAS also saved my friends life

June 5th, 2015
Top Knotch
Extremely professional with an excellent bedside manner. I wish my primary was as good.

May 27th, 2015
Kidney Stones
I had a very large Kidney Stone which was impassable. My previous Urologist suggested I would pass these stones and the protocols was to wait 30 days, which did not fit my condition. So I went to get a second opinion for treatment options and was referred to Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis. Dr. Stroumbakis tested my urine, examined my radiology charts and then consulted me for treatment options. Within 10 days I was treated successfully. If it were not for this doctor I would be in pain for a long time without closure or successful treatment and would not be able to write this review. I strongly suggest any patient with urological disorders or conditions to have this doctor consult and treat you.