Dr. Nicholas Suite MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016
Dr. Nick Suite is by far one of the best.
I recently saw Dr Nick Suite. My journey being injured has been hard, however Dr. Nick Suite gave me hope and a clear direction I not only understood, but agreed with. He listened to my concerns and addressed each issue with a well explained synopsis. His conclusions were on point, clear and informative. At times, "we" the patients,' do know our bodies best. Finding a Doctor who listens and considers our concerns is certainly a relief. The times "we" as patients, may not be able to verbalize all we are experiencing due to pain and suffering, Dr. Nick Suites attentiveness and extremely perceptive eye is able to notice all symptoms and quickly find a resolution or point us in the right direction. His honesty and great integrity show me that not only as a Doctor does he excel, but as a man he is great.

August 19th, 2016
Most caring most giving pharaoh neurologist I have ever had the pleasure to have met

June 9th, 2015
Excellent MD, Neurologist and Humanbeing

February 26th, 2015
Simply The BEST!!
I met Dr. Suite in his Pembroke Pines office near the hospital. I was very nervous even though he came very highly recommended by a neurosurgeon at the University of Miami who I trust. Anyway, it was a relatively short wait time until he opened the door with a big, warm smile. We talked, he examined by and gave me his opinion on the best course of action and treatment which helped me tremendously. In my opinion, if you need a doctor who is both an excellent practitioner as well as gentle, caring, kind, and understanding, and you live within a reasonably close area then is no better choice. I moved away to Virginia and was not back in Florida until last year but that is the only reason I had to leave Dr. Suite. I'm so happy to be back in Florida again (I am almost four hours away but there is no other choice as far as I am concerned) and will call tomorrow to re-establish my relationship with the incredible, wonderful Dr. Suite. You will never regret choosing him. He is simply THE BEST...EVER!!

December 2nd, 2014
This doctor is arrogant. Do not reccomend

September 3rd, 2012
This visit was for treatment of injuries from an auto accident. At first, the office scheduled an appointment for a day the doctor is not in the office. When we did get an appointment, he gave a cursory exam, said there was some nerve and tissue injury and said we needed an MRI. After the MRI, we never could get a follow up appointment or even a call back from the doctor. Even though there is still pain and headaches, the receptionist says there is no injury. Our impression is Dr. Suite is only interested in patients he can get insurance money from.

June 19th, 2012
Poor staff

February 15th, 2009
Nicholas Suite is absolutely amazing and a delight to boot. He enters the exam room with a his little black doctor bag and he pulls out his stethoscope and voila, tells you what you have and you are like amazed at his skill and all delivered in a matter-of -fact -but very kind way of his. He spends time with you and explains things like no other doctor would. PLUS he is a HOPKINS GRAD!

April 8th, 2017