Family Physicians

601 John St
Ste M-020
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
269-341-8282
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Flu patient  |  show details
by Lisa on Feb 17th, 2014

I called up via the phone and asked if some could call me in some Tamiflu after puking all night and running a temp of 104. The receptionist on the other end said that I would need to come into the office... I just started laughing in her ear uncontrollably... That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and the greediest!! So you want me to make everyone else in your office sick too??? Michigan really needs to Step up into the medical times!!! You realize I actually needed a referral for a wellness yearly mammogram when I got to Mi??? Hahaha!!! It's embarrassing that michigan is so far behind!!! WTF.... BCBS in ST Louis has a card that you can call for anti- biotics, and all non narcs... You talk to a dr over the phone and he calls in the script... You don't pay a copayment and your script is at the pharmacy... Takes about 1 hr for them to call you back...... I'm dropping dr sward after my next visit..

|  Office visit  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2014

I saw Dr. Sward recently as a new patient after transferring from another practice in Kalamazoo. His assistant was courteous and friendly to start the visit. Dr. Sward was very cordial and seemed very intelligent about my high blood pressure and diabetes. I usually have a hard time trusting doctors in general, but thought that he went out of his way to try and build rapport with me. I would have no problems recommending him based on this experience.

|  absolutely wonderful  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2013

Dr sward is the best dr anyone could ask for he does what has to be doneand ddoesn't beat around the bush when it comes for trying to figure out what's wrong with you. I have a chronic illness and he is always willing to squeeze me in even if it means him working late. I wouldn't dream of ever finding a better dr.

|  worst doctor ive ever seen  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

he is very misbehaved whn it comes to talking to his patients. he is always on his phone texting other people. he does not follow the hippa rules either

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2010

Dr.Sward has great bedside manner. His front office staff serverly lacks customer service capabilities. I do not recll ever getting in to the exam room at my scheduled time