A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Szary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szary
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Szary Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Szary graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cameron Regional Medical
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Szary MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Szary practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Szary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Szary practices Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron, MO and Fort Washington, MD.
See Kansas City Gastroenterologists.