A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Szary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Hepatobiliary Disease
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Disease
- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ER
Education & Awards
Dr. Szary graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Szary MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Szary practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Szary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Szary practices Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Gastroenterologists.